- Information Collected from You by Opptly. We may collect information that you provide to us in connection with your use of the Service when you register as a user of the Service, or send e-mail messages, forms, or other information to us through or in connection with the Service. To become a registered user of the Service, you must provide your name and e-mail address.
- Information You Share Through Social Media Services. The Service may include links to third party social media services where you will be able to post comments, stories, reviews or other information. Your use of these social media services may result in the collection or sharing of information about you by these social media services. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media services with which you interact to make sure you understand the information that may be collected, used, and shared by those social media services.
- Information Automatically Collected Through the Service. Opptly may automatically collect information about you when you use the Service. If you access the Service through a mobile device, we may collect information such as your mobile device ID, device type, and your use of features, functions, or notifications on the device, as well as similar technical data. You may be able to adjust the settings on your mobile device to prevent or restrict the sharing of this information with Opptly. If you access the Service through a computer, we will automatically collect information such as your browser type and version, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Service, IP address and standard web log information.
- Cookies. We may automatically collect information from you when you use the Service using “cookies”. Cookies are small amounts of data that are stored within your computer’s Internet browser and that are accessed and recorded by the websites that you visit so that they can recognize the same browser navigating online at a later time.Information that may be collected by cookies when you use the Service may include, without limitation:
- the pages you visit within the Service;
- the date and time of your visit to the Service;
- the amount of time you spend using the Service;
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; and/or
- your computer and connection information such as your browser type and version, operating system and platform.
You can set your browser to reject cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie. However, if you disable cookies you may not be able to use all features of the Service.
- “Do Not Track” Requests. If you access the Service through the Internet, your browser may allow you to adjust your browser settings so that “do not track” requests are sent to the websites that you visit. However, Opptly will not disable tracking technology that may be active on the Service in response to any “do not track” requests that we receive from your browser.
- Payment Processors. If you make a payment through the Service, our third party payment processor will collect payment information from you. All information collected by our third party payment processor for purposes of processing your payments is not available to us, unless you have otherwise provided this information to us in connection with your use of the Service.
- Use of Information by Opptly. Opptly may use information that we collect about you through the Service to:
- provide access to the Service and to provide you with requested services and customer support and to process and respond to your inquiries;
- prevent, detect, and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- analyze the accuracy, effectiveness and usability of the Service;
- generate and review reports and data about our user base and service usage patterns;
- compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes;
- resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
- provide you with other services requested by you as described when we collect the information; and
In addition, if you are a registered user of the Service, we may email you marketing communications about products and services that we believe may be of interest to you. If you wish to opt-out of receiving these emails from us, please follow the instructions contained in each email you receive from us which will allow you to opt-out of receiving further marketing communications from us.
- Opptly’s Disclosure of Information to Third Parties. We will share your information with third parties in some circumstances as follows:
- Third Party Marketing Partners. We do not share your personal information with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes unless you consent to such sharing at the time you provide your personal information or as part of a subsequent request for consent.
- Our Service Providers. We may share your information with third party contractors or service providers who provide certain services to us or on our behalf, such as operating and supporting the Service or otherwise responding to your customer service requests. These service providers will only have access to the information needed to perform these limited functions on our behalf and are required to provide your information with at least the same level of protection and security as we use for the Service.
- Job Creators and Job Seekers. We may share Job Creator information with Job Seekers and Job Seeker information with Job Creators for purposes of providing the Service to the applicable Job Seekers and Job Creators.
- Business Transfers; Bankruptcy. If Opptly becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, dissolution, or other transaction or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, Opptly may share or transfer your information to a third party or parties in connection with the applicable transaction.
- Aggregate Information. Opptly may share information relating to users of the Service with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties on an aggregate basis. We note that, while this information will not identify you personally, in some instances these third parties may be able to combine this information with other data they have about you, or that they receive from third parties, in a manner that allows them to identify you personally.
- Response to Subpoenas or Court Orders or to Protect Rights and to Comply with Our Policies. To the extent permitted by law, we will disclose your information to government authorities or third parties if: (i) required to do so by law, or if requested in response to a subpoena or court order; (ii) we believe in our sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect against fraud, to protect the property or other rights of us or other users, third parties or the public at large; or (iii) we believe that you have abused the Service by using it to attack other systems or to gain unauthorized access to any other system, to engage in spamming or otherwise to violate applicable laws or in violation of our terms. You should be aware that, following disclosure to any third party, your information may be accessible by others to the extent permitted or required by applicable law.
- DMCA Notices. We may share your information with third parties when we forward Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) notifications, as described in our DMCA Policy located at www.opptly.com/dmca-policy. DMCA notifications will be forwarded as submitted and we will not remove any personal information that may be included in the applicable notification.
- Security. Opptly takes reasonable measures to protect the information you provide to Opptly or submit through the Service against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification. However, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Opptly or submit through the Service and you do so at your own risk. No internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error-free. Email sent to or through the Service may not be secure. You should use caution whenever submitting information online and take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
- Accessing, Changing and Managing Your Information. You may change and update the information you provide through the Service, or change your preferences concerning how we use your information by contacting us at email@example.com, or, if you are a registered user by logging in to your account and changing the applicable information. If you choose to terminate your account, you may also request that we delete your information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Following receipt of a request from you, we will take reasonable steps to update, correct or delete your information.
- No Use by Children. Opptly is not intended for use by children under the age of thirteen (13). We will never knowingly collect information directly from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If you are under the age of thirteen (13), please do not provide us with information of any kind whatsoever. If you have reason to believe that we may have accidentally received information from a child under the age of thirteen (13), please contact us immediately at email@example.com.